Gospel Changes Lives!
A successful Jesus-centered ministry starts with a comprehensive plan—a plan that builds year upon year from birth through adulthood with a proven scope & sequence and age-appropriate lessons. Couple that with our deep rooted passion to bring God’s Word to kids in fun, easy-to-learn ways, based on a strong foundation in the Bible that gives kids godly values they can carry with them throughout their lives. That’s the Gospel Light difference!
Here Are Just a Few Reasons Why
Churches Love Gospel Light
- Gospel Light curriculum guides children to a deeper understanding of Jesus through mentoring relationships with teachers and parents with a strong emphasis on discipleship and evangelism.
- Simple lesson plans at each age level make preparation easy for teachers.
- In-depth teacher training resources are available for each age level.
- Every teacher guide, preschool through preteen, includes an article with clear steps on how to lead a child to Christ.
- For elementary ages, additional resources to print and email home to parents can be found on the CD-ROM included inside each teacher guide.
- The Gospel Light scope and sequence is designed to take children through Bible 5 times by 6th grade.
- Worship song CD’s for all age levels are reproducible to share with families.