Nursery | Baby Beginnings
Give Babies a
First Impression of
Age Range/Newborn–36 months
Your nursery can provide more than just babysitting.
Babies can learn too!
Tap into the early development skills of babies and toddlers by communicating basic Bible truths in pictures and song. With Baby Beginnings® you will find all the resources you need to create a faith-filled nursery that ministers to all the needs of babies and toddlers. Nursery Smart Pages provides the training you need to recruit and develop quality helpers who will be blessed as they care for His little ones! It’s never too early to introduce children to Jesus!
With Gospel Light’s Baby Beginnings® you will
- Build on a child’s natural curiosity to help them take their first steps towards Jesus.
- Establish a foundation of trust between your church and parents.
- Learn how to develop and easily recruit quality nursery helpers.
- Engage infants and toddlers with age-appropriate visual and storytelling resources and specialty music.
- Have a two year program in one box!
What resources are available for Nursery Baby Beginnings?
These easy-to-use guides provide curriculum for an entire year! Includes Bible learning themes, simple, fun activity ideas and conversation ideas to help teachers connect activities with key Bible truths.
NURTURE AND TEACH EVEN THE YOUNGEST CHILDREN ABOUT JESUS’ LOVE FOR THEM.
- Teacher’s Home Pages for Easy At-Home Preparation
- 12 Monthly Bible Themes
- Two Years of Parent Newsletters
Ages 0-18 months ISBN 978.0.8307.4496.1
Ages 18-36 months ISBN 978.0.8307.4669.1
I Love To Look! Bible Story Picture Cards
These colorful cards are the teacher’s best tool for helping babies and toddlers get the picture of each Bible story. Each card pictures the Bible story, plus provides a simple Bible verse and a Bible-related play activity.
Bring the Bible to life for babies and toddlers with these 12 colorful, sturdy Bible story picture cards. Each card includes a Bible story, a Bible verse, suggestions for talking about the picture and a story-related activity for toddlers and parents or caregivers to enjoy together. 5.5″ x 8.5″
Large, colorful posters—39 in all!
Each monthly Bible theme is illustrated by three 17 x 22 inch posters. Use the posters to catch the attention of children and decorate your nursery at the same time.
Nursery Ministry Smart Pages
Nursery Ministry Smart Pages provides answers to the most common questions raised in the operation of a church nursery, from the latest safety information to ages and stages information, as well as new ideas for ways to communicate and play with babies. Easy, no-fuss training and equipping of workers produces a quality nursery program—and makes recruiting much easier.
- A reproducible DVD provides the entire text making it easy to email files to volunteers
- The DVD also includes a caregiver training video
Nursery Baby Beginnings Kit
for Birth to 36 months
The Baby Beginnings Nursery Kit will equip and inspire leaders, caregivers, and parents to help little ones take first steps in learning about God.
Baby Beginnings is a two-year program with monthly themes that is:
- Easy to understand and use
- Perfect for training confident volunteers
- Relationship-building with young parents and their families
What’s in the kit:
- Two reproducible teacher’s guides with CD-ROMs (0-18 months and 18-36 months)
- Nursery Smart Pages (with current safety tips) to help you organize a quality nursery. DVD of training video and resource materials for volunteer training
- Poster Pack with 12 photo posters and 12 Bible story posters
- Two sets of Bible story picture cards (12 cards per set)
- Reproducible I Love to Sing! CD with 42 short, singable songs (great freebie gift for new parents!)
Scope & Sequence: Bible Passages: Genesis 1; 1 Samuel 18; Psalm 95; Matthew 6; Mark 10; Luke 2, 19; John 13, 21; 2 Timothy 1:5 Bible Stories: Creation, David, Jesus, Zacchaeus, Timothy
ISBN 978.0.8307.4674.3 • $139.99
Before Gospel Light Preschool we never knew what to do with the boundless energy of our preschoolers. Now, with all of the great lessons and activities we are able to play our way to giving kids a first impression of our loving Savior, Jesus Christ.
—Barb Gunner, Columbus, OH