What parents feel and think as they walk through the door of your church can be the deciding factor for whether they come back to your church. The church can establish a foundation of trust with parents in ministering to all the needs of precious babies and toddlers. Shower the little people of your church with quality care and God’s love.
With Baby Beginnings, you will find all the resources you need to create a faith-filled nursery that ministers to all the needs of babies, toddlers and their families. Baby Beginnings provides the training you need to recruit and develop quality helpers who will be blessed as they care for His little ones! It's never too early to introduce children to Jesus!
is a two-year program with monthly themes that is:
- Easy to understand and use
- Perfect for training confident volunteers
- Relationship-building with young parents and their families
And here's what comes in the kit:
- 2-reproducible teacher's guides with CD-ROMs (0-18 months and 18-36 months)
- Nursery Smart Pages (with current safety tips) to help you organize a quality nursery
- DVD of training video and resource materials for volunteer training
- Poster Pack with 12 photo posters and 12 Bible story posters
- 2-sets of Bible story picture cards (12 cards per set)
- Reproducible CD holds 42 short, singable songs (great freebie gift for new parents!)
- 24 monthly newsletters that engage and equip parents to teach their children
Nursery Bible Curriculum