GREAT MINISTRY BEGINS
with Great Leaders and Great Planning
Building a Sunday School From Scratch?
Smart Pages offer time-tested solutions for nearly every classroom from basic organization to in-depth teacher training. Developed and refined by seasoned professionals, your teachers will be prepared as never before. These books are reproducible and come with extra resources on an enclosed CD-ROM. These are truly indispensable in your children’s ministry.
Every Smart Pages book contains
- Teacher-training certificates
- Teacher-challenge devotions
- A monthly planning calendar
- Helpful articles and tips
Articles on specific training issues
(Free First Chapters will show a complete list)
- Leading effective meetings
- Classroom management
- Teacher preparation
Nursery Ministry Smart Pages provides answers to the most common questions raised in the operation of a church nursery, from the latest safety information to ages and stages information, as well as new ideas for ways to communicate and play with babies. Easy, no-fuss training and equipping of workers produces a quality nursery program—and makes recruiting much easier.
- 8.5″ x 11″ printed book with a bound-in DVD
- A reproducible DVD provides the entire text making it easy to email files to volunteers
- The DVD also includes a caregiver training video. Works best with the Baby Beginnings Nursery Kit (sold separately)
978-0-8307-4498-5 • $39.99
Preschool Smart Pages is the owners manual to building an effective preschool ministry! It includes customizable forms, checklists and charts. This comprehensive guide helps teach concrete actions to take when working with preschoolers, inspiring and preparing teachers to make an eternal difference in children’s lives!
- 8.5″ x 11″ printed book with a bound-in CD-ROM and DVD
- The CD-ROM contains articles you can email to those who need them; 29 modifiable forms essential to any preschool ministry; resources to conduct 8 different training workshops; teacher training posters and articles
- The bonus DVD contains 12 training and demonstration videos for effective teacher training
978-0-8307-5156-3 • $49.99
Children’s Ministry Smart Pages is the most comprehensive guide to building an effective children’s ministry. For children’s pastors, here are strategies for setting ministry goals, organization advice, guidelines for facilities and equipment, plans for recruiting and training volunteers, safety tips, more. Articles for teachers include how to teach spiritual truth to kids, storytelling tips, practical discipline advice, age-level characteristics, meeting children’s needs in today’s world, ADD/ADHD, and many other topics. This is an Indispensable resource for anyone who works with children.
- 8.5″ x 11″ printed book with a bound-in CD-ROM
- Includes mini-posters that highlight key teaching skills
- CD-ROM contains everything in the book in PDF format and also includes mini-posters that highlight key teaching skills; 11 Clip art files in .jpg format; 8 crucial forms that every children’s ministry must have
978-0-8307-3096-4 • $39.99
Preteen Ministry Smart Pages is an essential training resource to help volunteers understand preteens, how preteen youth groups work, motivating and nurturing preteens, ministering to the families of preteens, and recruiting and managing ministry volunteers.
- 8.5″ x 11″ printed book
978-0-8307-3711-6 • $29.99
Teacher Training Smart Pages is the step-by-step guidebook which takes you through the entire range of the training process to make your volunteers experts. This resource includes printable forms, teacher-training certificates, teacher devotions, a monthly planning calendar, articles, tips and mini-posters for use in guiding teachers of early childhood through the elementary years.
Teacher Training Smart Pages also covers specific training issues such as leading effective meetings, publicity, teacher preparation, salvation, schedules, small-group skills, storytelling. You’ll also see deeper coverage on topics like safety, special needs, dealing with trauma and more.
- 8.5″ x 11″ printed book with a bound-in reproducible CD-ROM
- The CD-ROM contains everything in the book (in PDF format) making to easy to email articles to volunteers
978-0-8307-4354-4 • $39.99
Ask yourself: when a child with special needs comes to your church, how can you help that child know Jesus and have a vital relationship with God? Jesus never requires anything but faith—but as Paul says, “How shall they hear?”
Children with special needs may not fit into typical kids’ ministry programs, frustrating parents, children and teachers, too. Joni and Friends wrote Special Needs Smart Pages, a comprehensive resource to help you reach out to kids with a variety of special needs. Learn how to meet the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of disabled children, how to recruit and train leaders and teachers for a special needs ministry and how to help kids with special needs discover and use their unique gifts to serve God!
Special Needs Ministry Smart Pages provides help in understanding autism spectrum, physical disabilities, speech/language impairment, emotional/behavioral disorders, developmental/cognitive impairment, learning disabilities. It also includes lessons for specially-tailored Bible stories, motivational teacher devotionals, planning information, training articles, tips and mini posters. If God is calling you to minister to kids with special needs, this book is for you!
- Includes a DVD of six inspiring kids with special needs who live for Jesus
- CD-ROM of entire book included
- If God is calling you to minister to kids with special needs, this book is for you!
- 8.5″ x 11″ printed book with a bound-in reproducible CD-ROM and bonus DVD
- A CD-ROM bound into the book which contains everything in the book (in PDF format) making to easy to email articles to volunteers
- The bonus DVD features videos of six inspiring kids with special needs who live for Jesus
978-0-8307-4719-1 • $49.99